You work and have your own family and home to tend to. You have shopping, cooking, cleaning, and all the things that day to day life requires you to do. All these things keep you busy and demand your time and as much as you wish you could, you don’t have time to dedicate the additional time that your elderly loved one deserves as well. You need help in taking care of them and making sure their needs are tended to and to make their life easier.
It’s Time To Get Them Help
When you have decided that it is time to look into home care service providers in Monterey County CA there are many services that you should require to best help your loved one. Some of these should include:
- Transportation to outings
- Assistance with shopping
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Personal grooming assistance like bathing, brushing teeth and hygiene care
- Assistance with trips to the bathroom and incontinence care
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping like sweeping and mopping, dusting and tidying up
- Help for people bed bound or ill due to things like stroke, chemotherapy
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Helping to exercise
There are many aspects of daily life that some people take for granted because they just aren’t an issue with completing. The elderly live differently because even the smallest of things can be a daunting task, especially if they are experiencing mobility issues or respiratory issues. By having someone around the home that can help them with these tasks, you make their life so much easier. Contact the experts at Pacific Angels Home Care by calling (831)612-6435 today! Give yourself and your loved one peace of mind and improve their quality of life.
Be the first to like.