A European facial in Jacksonville FL is a deep cleansing treatment for your facial skin and the neck so you feel refreshed and have a healthy and glowing complexion as compared to before.
What is Used?
Depending on your skin type, your therapist selects and customizes specially blended skincare products for application to your skin. Hot towels, exfoliation, facial oil massage, mask, tone, sunscreen, and moisturizer, among other things, are used during the process of the facial.
- The European facial in Jacksonville, FL, begins with cleansing to remove any makeup, dirt or other impurities from your skin.
- This process generates new skin cells as old dead skin cells are removed.
- Steam is gently blown over your face to clean the pores deeply.
- If you are not comfortable with steam being blown onto your skin, then your therapist could use warm towels to apply the steam to your skin
- This part of the deeper cleansing process is optional, as it leaves a redness for a few hours. The skin is then disinfected and a soothing antiseptic is applied to the skin.
- You can further relax as you now get a face, neck and shoulder massage.
- After this massage, a mask suitable for your skin condition is applied.
- Finally, a moisturizer with sunblock is applied.
Normally the process takes about an hour fifteen minutes and is undertaken monthly to promote and improve the health and look of the skin, as it helps the skin by removing dead skin cells, deeply cleaning the pores and hydrating it.
Your Facial Experts
Adrienne Michelle’s salon and spa offers many types of services for individuals and couples. Some of them are hot stone, prenatal, deep tissue, Swedish and hybrid types of massage, along with many types of facials, waxing and other beauty treatments.
Contact them on their webpage so you can book your European facial in Jacksonville, FL. You can also call them on 904-329-2573 to book your appointment.
Be the first to like.